Do you have 5 minutes to spare? Then, I can show you how you can stop having panic attacks and general anxiety! This will free you from the prison of panic attacks and anxiety.
Can you relate to any of these?
- do normal social situations make you nervous now when they never had before? do you feel like leaving every time you arrive at a social gathering?
- ever feel you might stop breathing because your breathing gets erratic and you have chest tightness?
- have you ever rushed yourself to the hospital ER thinking you may be having a heart attack, but find out it’s only anxiety or a panic attack?
- do you feel closed in while in an elevator, in traffic, or around a lot of people? do you feel better spending time alone?
- do you have anxious thoughts that drive you crazy? thoughts that keep replaying over and over in your mind?
- ever fear loss of control or going insane? feel like you are not the driver of your life?
Does your body ever feel these?
- unwanted thoughts and worrying constantly for no reason
- not having a clear mind and feeling disconnected to the world
- shortness of breath, chest tightness, palpitations
- hot flushes with anxiety
Well, you are not alone and there are many around the world that suffer from panic attacks and anxiety. There are various ways to solve the problem. Usually, it’s a combination of behavioral therapy and medication that will do the trick. You need to be trained on how to control your emotions and prevent these feelings of anxiety at any given time. You can also learn methods that will help you to stop having panic attacks as they happen.
Once you master these, you will never have to suffer from an attack again, ever. However, some people may need some medication initially to help them until they learn the right coping skills to do it without medication. Whatever the route may be that you take to help yourself, you can finally be free from this disorder and take your life back. The ultimate goal should be to learn the coping skills needed to be free from this crippling disease without the use of medication. If the proper steps are taken in the right sequence, there is no excuse for you to not be able to be rid yourself of this mental roller coaster.
Lexapro (Escitalopram) is a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor or SSRI used to treat depression and Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.